Rodent Control in Your Work Place
Do you currently need rodent control in either your suburban home or your commercial premises? If you are sharing your space with these disgusting disease carrying rodents that have caused the deaths of millions of people throughout the centuries, than you need to speak with us.
Rats and mice were the main cause of the spread of the Bubonic Plaque and the spread of Leptospirosis – the illness that killed Olympic rower Andy Holmes in 2010.
Just these two examples will give you an idea of the types of bacterium that can be spread by rats. Leptospirosis is contracted by ingesting water or open wounds or cuts coming into contact with water or that has been contaminated by rat urine.
This is not a disease that was just in the Middle Ages, there are 200 cases a year diagnosed in Australia according to the NSW Government Health Department fact sheet, and it is estimated that many more go undiagnosed.
If you own a garage, shed or a storeroom and have kept old clothing, paperwork or any other type of fabric, you know what type of damage rats can do to your property.
Rodent Control Specialist
The rats will shred the boxes clothing and paperwork in order to make insulation for their nests, speaking of which they don’t mind using some of that that you have in your walls.
One of the main things to remember however is that rats tend to move into a building that has a viable food source, but if you don’t have a food source do not that you are immune to an infestation. All it takes is to be near a food source so effective rat control is a must.
No matter what type of structure you own, whether it is commercial or residential, we have a few simple things that you can do to make them less friendly to the rat population:
1. If you are going to store food make sure it is tightly sealed as well as all bins
2. No rubbish should be kept in the premises
3. Use strong plastic containers to store items that the rats might use for nesting, as opposed to cardboard or plastic bags
We have 5 great reasons why you will want to deal with our firm:
1. You will receive well educated information regarding your rodent infestation or pest problem
2. You will not be sold something you do not need
3. All of our products have an eye towards the environment and your pets
4. Your Termite Control will only be carried out by our technicians that are accredited and insured. We use the latest technology, such as thermal imaging cameras and tracking tools, so that you will get the best inspection you could possibly receive
5. The service that we provide you with is guaranteed, with a money-back policy from our company if we do not give you the service we stated or any promises that we made. This is how we built up our business and why we have repeat happy customers.
Call Bob 0407 065 413 for a free chat on any pest problems that you may have and he will be able to offer you the best pest solution for your problem.
Our Service Areas Includes:
Acton,Ainslie, Amaroo, Aranda
Banks, Barton Braddon, Beard, Belconnen, Belconnen Town Centre, Bonner, Bonython , Booth, Braddon , Braidwood, Bruce , Bungendore, Burra
Calwell,Campbell, Capital Hill, Carwoola, Casey,Centre, Chapman, Charnwood, Chifley, Chisholm, City, Clear Range, Conder,Cook, Coombs, Cotter River, Crace, Creek Centre, Curtin
Deakin, Dickson, Dodsworth, Downer, Duffy, Duntroon
Erindale Centre, Evatt
Farrer, Fisher, Florey, Flynn,Forest, Fraser
Garran, Gundaroo, Gilmore, Giralang, Googong, Gordon, Goulburn, Gowrie,Greenleigh, Greenway, Griffith, Gungahlin- Gungahlin Town Centre
Hawker,Higgins, Holt, Harrison, Holder, Hughes
Isabella Plains, Isaacs
Jamison Centre, Jacka
Kippax Centre, Kaleen, Kingston, Kenny, Kinlyside , Karabar, Kambah – Kambah Village Centre
Latham, Lawson, Lyneham, Letchworth, Lyons
Macgregor, Macquarie, McKellar, Melba,Mitchell, Moncrieff, Macarthur, Monash
North Lyneham, Narrabundah, Ngunnawal, Nicholls
O’Connor,Oaks Estate, Oaks Estate, Oxley, O’Malley
Page, Parkes, Palmerston, Pialligo, Paddys River, Pearce, Phillip
Red Hill, Reid, Russell, Rendezvous Creek, Ridgeway, Royalla, Richardson, Rivett
Scullin, Spence, Symonston, Springrange, Sutton, Stirling, Southlands Centre
Turner, Taylor, Throsby,Tennent, Tharwa, The Angle, Tinderry, Tralee, Tuggeranong Town Centre,Theodore, Torrens
WatsonWright,Wamboin, Williamsdale, Wanniassa,Waramanga,Weston – Weston Creek Centre, Woden Town Centre