Being a landlord is rewarding as property values increase around Canberra and I know that many landlords depend on feedback from property managers to make them aware of any pending maintenance issues..
PEST CONTROL definitely comes under the maintenance banner as having regular general inspections will protect your property against infestations by general pests or from causing property damage from termites.
TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE LANDLORD
Getting near the end of the financial year is a great time to book in any general pest control, termite inspection or termite barriers if termites are found. Its a claimable expense for investment properties.
WHAT PEST CONTROL IS POSSIBLE THIS TIME OF YEAR?
– termite inspection either visual or thermal imaging
– chemical termite barriers if termites are found
– general pest all the creepy crawlies, cockroach, spiders etc
– mice/rat baiting this time of year they head indoors
– possum removals are one of our biggest call outs this time of
Call Bob 0407 065 413 or email bob@a1pestcontrolcanberra.