When you get to the end of lease agreement there are many things to start to think of and the first thing that comes to mind are all of the things that you need to tick off your to do list.
If you work for defence force or a government department you maybe looking to move interstate or overseas and there has been a lot of planning that takes place with many calls and online searches for another property to rent.
Getting back to your tenancy agreement many landlord now permit you to have pets which is fantastic but written into your lease have stated that when you move out you will need to present them with a paid invoice to get your bond back that you had your rental property properly treated for fleas etc both inside and outside.
This shocks pet owners that scream “my dog/cat does not have fleas!” Never the less you will need to get a treatment done and we have made it all so easy for you.
– get everything boxed up – yes I hate moving too but it must be done
– get the removal list to move you this sure beats doing this yourself
– get carpets cleaned and must be dry
– Call Bob on 0407 065 413 A1 Pest Control Canberra
– we can call in to collect your key from the agent and return it for you. How easy is that for you no back and forth we do all of the leg work.
Many people do not know when to call us in to do our treatment but the above list should help you make your move seamless.
How easy was that all done we can drop the report back to the agent too and now you are on your way to your new property.
Contact Bob today 0407 065 413 for all your pest treatments.