Finding nuisance pests inside or outside your property can be a problem, but choosing the right pest control company doesn’t have to be. Different types of pest require different treatment approaches used to eradicate them, it’s important to choose a reputable, licensed professional pest control company. Below you will find helpful tips to guide you in choosing a pest control company:
- Ask whether the pest control company has a license – Before the contractor starts work ask to see their license or any other kind of certification, which they hold. Also if the company is affiliated with any professional pest control association.
A1 Pest Control Canberra – is a fully licensed pest control company that meets all licensing requirements for ACT and NSW and is affiliated with International Pest Control Association.
- 2. Only hire pest control companies that meet the licensing requirements for your particular state – You should note that licensing requirements do vary from state to state, and some are stricter than others. Hire companies that have experience handling your particular kind of pest problem.
- Verify whether the pest control company has any liability insurance – Ask the contractor to show you their liability insurance paperwork. You can be sure that your home will be protected financially if any accident or damages occur if you hire someone with liability insurance.
A1 Pest Control Company and their employees are fully insured.
- 4. When obtaining quotes pest management companies – Compare the prices and services offered by each of the pest control companies in order to determine the value each may be able to provide. If any company offers warranties-ask about particular details like what all are covered under it, steps that are needed to take for keeping the guarantee active or valid.
Cheap quotes are not necessarily the best value for money as some companies use inferior products which will not eradicate the problem and the pest will return costing you more money. Warranty differs for various pests. A1 Pest Control Canberra has a 2 million dollar warranty on all termite treatments when using Termidor.
- Trust your intuition – Look to see if past customers have left reviews if a company representative is making you feel uncomfortable in any way, you probably don’t want the company to service your home. Pest control technicians generally visit your house on a regular basis, so good communication and a sense of comfort are recommended.
- Arrange for an inspection – By doing this, you will be able to meet with your service provider in person and discuss how to deal with pests. Look for a company that will offer integrated pest management (IPM) services.
It is still up to you to make the final decision of choosing a professional pest control company that will help educate you and give you both pre and post treatment tips on best pest control practices.
A1 Pest Control Canberra offers you both residential and commercial pest control treatments for all pests. For more details, check out our website https://www.a1pestcontrolcanberra.com.au or call Bob 0407 065 413