Pest Control in Canberra
The management or regulation of a pest species, a member of the animal kingdom that has a negative impact on human activities is known as pest control.
Human responses range from tolerance to deterrence and management to measures to exterminate the pest, depending on the magnitude of the harm.
Pest control in Canberra has strategies that may be used as part of an integrated pest management strategy.
- Get rid of wood piles around your house – its like putting a meal out for a hungry cat – Termites LOVE wood!
- Check leaks and damp areas kitchen & bathroom
- Check trees either in your yard or if you back onto a reserve
- Look for mud tunnels under/around the house
- Look for sawdust on the floor or soft spots around door frame
- Trim back trees from around on the house
- If you are in a new home check for broken tiles
- Fruit trees rake up fallen fruit and get rid of it
- If you hear possums and you trap one there is always a
- If you have had air conditioning installed check the outside
unit to ensure its completely sealed
Pest Control in Canberra and Don’t Welcome Unwanted Guest
- Cockroaches only come out at night if you are seeing them during
day time you have trouble and will be harder to treat you need US
- Clear all dishes away wash up or in the dishwasher
- Throw food away if left out overnight as the cockroaches vomit
and urinate on food – which will make you sick
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness wipes benches down sweep
- Place plugs in sinks as they come in through drains along with
- Restaurants need to have pest inspections every 3 months and
be given a certificate of recommendation.
- Basically the same cleaning as with cockroaches if you take
away their food and water source this will definitely keep the
chance of mice down
- Everything in sealed containers in the pantry
- Garbage bins keep them well away from the back door
We are preferred Pest Control, and End of Lease treatments for:
Blackshaw Realestate agents in Belconnen, Canberra City Woden, Curtin Weston Creen