In this article let’s talk about Possum. Those cute little big-eyed possums are great in the wild but let them find their way to your roof void through broken tiles or not properly sealed cooling/heating units your peaceful nights will be no more!
In fact when you are getting ready to close your eyes the possums are ready to party and they do and scurry in your roof like they have army boots on, fight and mate that will keep you awake or disturb your sleep.
Bob and the team get called out regularly to trap/relocate possums and people think that they have only one possum but that is not true they travel in pairs with their mates and customers are very surprised when we do trap the 2nd possum.
POSSUM CATCHERS HINTS AND TIPS
– never leave food out for possums as this encourages them to return
– rake up fallen fruit from fruit trees
– trim back bushes and shrubs from outside the house by a meter
– get rid of vines growing on the house as they are easy to access to your roof
– check that installed air conditioning is properly sealed
– don’t leave pet food bowls with any food left in it outside
A1 Pest Control Canberra are one of only a few pest control companies that are fully licensed by TAMS to catch and release possums.
We can also hire the traps out for those that want to do this themselves (POA).
Call Bob on 0407 065 413