Most of the spiders in Australia are gorging predators of insects. They actually play a useful role in lowering the numbers of insects. Most household owners would just usually brush away cobwebs upon seeing one. But some Australian spiders are harmful to humans and can even be life-threatening.
Spiders are one of the most common household pests and you will need professional help if you want to eliminate them.
Free discussion and quote over the phone.
Call A1 Pest Control Canberra and we will conduct a free discussion with you and provide estimated quotation regarding your pest problem. We will be asking questions regarding the type and size of your property, any requirements needed and risks involved so that we can provide you with options for the best treatment applicable.
We treat all known spider hangouts.
We deliver thorough and comprehensive treatments against pests like spiders. Treatment will not just be applied on visible locations of the pest but also on all concerned areas that spiders may hangout.
Below is the list of areas that we will treat.
- Inside your home
- Inside and out of the garage
- Garden sheds
- Roof void
- Full exterior
- Outdoor furniture
- Gazebo, Pergola or Decks
- Garbage Bins
- Kids’ play equipment (if you have)
Deliver a handy checklist sheet.
A checklist sheet will be given to you prior to our date of appointment. These are preparation steps that we need you to complete to make sure that the treatment will be effective.
- Make sure to close all openings like windows and doors. Keep curtains and blinds open.
- Tidy up toys or small things that can likely be swallowed by small children.
- If you have pets, take them out of the house with you for a period of time. Put away their food or water containers.
- Put food in the refrigerator or storage cabinets. Cover any exposed food if you have like fruit bowls.
- Open areas that we need access to like the garage, garden sheds, subfloor doors etc.
- Remove all clothes on the clothesline as we spray the line as well.
- We make every effort to be on time during our appointment (will call you when we are on the way). Please be 100% ready by the agreed time of service.
- Kindly take your car out of the garage or driveway before our arrival for us to have full access to your property and prevent any delay.
- Give at least an hour after the treatment is completed before entering the house. We will provide further instructions if the time will need to be longer.
- Do not clean windows for about two weeks after the treatment to ensure the treatment will keep working.
- We advise you to also keep cobwebs for two weeks and then remove them after.
- Open all windows upon returning for fresh air.
Do not be complacent with this kind of pest. Spiders are dangerous and may cause serious harm to anyone around.
Call A1 Pest Control Canberra today at 0407 065 413 for consultation, and schedule an inspection to ensure the safety of your family.