Spider problems in Canberra are rapidly spreading everywhere. They are alarming problems and need to be eliminated right away if observed.
Spiders are arachnid, a class of arthropods that also include scorpions, mites, and ticks. There are more than 45,000 known spider species found in habitats around the world.
They are a feared pest around the house. Biting a poisonous spider can result in an unpleasant reaction that can land you in the hospital. In rare cases, a spider bite can be fatal. So, you have a good reason to want to keep spiders out in your house.
Most of the spiders in Australia are gorging predators of insects. They play a beneficial role in lowering the numbers of insects. Most household owners would usually brush away cobwebs upon seeing one. But some Australian spiders are harmful to humans and can even be life-threatening.
Spider problems in Canberra are among the most common household pests, and you will need professional help if you want to eliminate them.
It’s a free discussion and quote over the phone.
Contact A1 Pest Control Canberra, and we will conduct a free discussion with you and provide an estimated quotation regarding your pest or spider problems in Canberra. We will be asking questions regarding the type and size of your property, any requirements needed, and risks involved so that we can provide you with options for the best treatment applicable.
We treat all known spider problems in Canberra and their hangouts.
We deliver thorough and comprehensive treatments against pests like spider problems in Canberra. Treatment will not just be applied on visible locations of the pest but also on all concerned areas that spiders may hang out.
Below is the list of areas that we will treat.
- Inside your home
- Inside and out of the garage
- Garden sheds
- Roof void
- Full exterior
- Outdoor furniture
- Gazebo, Pergola or Decks
- Garbage Bins
- Kids’ play equipment (if you have)
Deliver a handy checklist sheet.
A checklist sheet will be given to you prior to our date of appointment. These are preparation steps that we need you to complete to ensure that the treatment will be effective.
- Make sure to close all openings like windows and doors. Keep curtains and blinds open.
- Tidy up toys or small things that small children can likely swallow.
- If you have pets, take them out of the house with you for a period of time. Put away their food or water containers.
- Put food in the refrigerator or storage cabinets. Cover any exposed food if you have fruit bowls.
- Open areas that we need access to like the garage, garden sheds, subfloor doors etc.
- Remove all clothes on the clothesline as we spray the line as well.
- We make all effort to be on time during our appointment (we will call you on the way). Please be 100% ready by the agreed time of service.
- Kindly take your car out of the garage or driveway before our arrival for us to have full access to your property and prevent any delay.
- Give at least an hour after the treatment is completed before entering the house. We will provide further instructions if the time needs to be longer.
- Do not clean windows for about two weeks after the treatment to ensure the treatment will keep working.
- We advise you also to keep cobwebs for two weeks and then remove them after.
- Open all windows upon returning for fresh air.
Do not be complacent with this kind of pest. Spiders are dangerous and may cause serious harm to anyone around. Therefore if you notice you have spider problems at home, don’t worry. We are one call away!
Call A1 Pest Control Canberra today at 0407 065 413 for consultation and schedule an inspection to ensure your family’s safety.
You may also visit: Increasing Pest Population In Canberra: Why Should Bother?